AIM
msmsl

Haruko Hentai Game DEMO Haruko Hentai Game DEMO

great work as always

And of course it is unfortunate it is a demo, but hey, it's completely justified. Either way you are obviously really skilled in flash and it's good to see someone in the adult flash zone who is talented.
The only thing that kind of bothers me in this one is the fact that Naota is under 18. That just disturbs me a little bit...

Dais Dash-Graveyard Dais Dash-Graveyard

Fun but tricky

I found myself playing this about 15 times because I was interested to see what lay at the end of the graveyard, or what other objects would pop up as I progressed. The controls are very simple and easy to get used to, but I found that no matter how many times I played I still found it always far easier to fail than succeed. It is good to have a degree of difficulty so it isn't childishly easy, but I could never get past the coffins in all the times I played, and having to start over at the beginning and still being able to die there just as easily did get a little frustrating.
The game itself isn't badly designed, it has clean graphics sort of nice moody sound and doesn't feel too glitchy. In the end I thought it was fun, but I was a bit sad I could not progress without frustration.

Polar Bear Fishing Polar Bear Fishing

not the newest concept

It's fun, for a little while, but it has a lot of little things that make isfar less entertaining than it could be.
For one thing, some of the seals take a crazy amount of time to get back to the bear, I noticed this the most with the larger brown ones. I would catch one and it would take until the last couple seconds for it to get back so I could shoot again, so of course I would then lose.
Also it just doesn't do well capturing my interest, the seals don't move and the game doesn't become any more "interesting" besides the addition of more seals.
It is well designed and laid out, but it just isn't really amazing

Viviparous Dumpling Viviparous Dumpling

Hooray

I thought it was a wonderful game, both in design and concept. But it is almost ridiculously challenging, of course it is understandable, you woudn't want to make smething that could be beaten in 2 tries. B ut I've played about 8 times and only got to the fetus stage.
It's an awesome game, I really wish I could have seen the ending.

I want gold! I want gold!

Good

An excellent way to express the situation with the competitors not being happy with their medals. The physics were pretty neat, I would have liked to seen the throwing process to be little less tricky. But I got 333 for my farthest :]

Poke Solid Snake! Poke Solid Snake!

stupid

I'm all for short enjoyable things but I agree with the previous comment that "this isn't deviantart" don't just throw up some random little thing that does nothing. I'm sure you could have made something with alot more point than this.

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

Yay

Extraordinarily entertaining, the replay value because of all the different tanks you can be is great, I played it tons of times.
And I reccomend the super heavy tank, it's the bomb. :P

Scurvy Scavenger Scurvy Scavenger

Hrm..

I really like the idea, I think a pirate fighting off scurvy is hilarious. However the game is very frustrating and I could only play it so long before it stopped being enjoyable.

Switch Game Switch Game

A fun game!

It's just like you say in the description, addictive and simple; it is also really a fun game. I could play with this for hours.

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Nice, but not ground-breaking

It was really cool, I love games that make you use the right click box to beat it. AS a mac user I DID find it impossible to beat the level with the red moving bars, that doesn't detract from my score for you though because the game was still well done.
But when I say "I love games that make you use the right click box to beat it" it means I've already seen other games that "make" you cheat. If it was the first time I'd seen something like this I probably would have found it more impressive than it is (it still is nice) but it isn' as cutting edge as some people might think.
Still good work, I wish I was able to get farther in the game so I could see what other levels there are. :]