AIM
msmsl

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Congratulations

What I believe is the greatest strength of this flash, is the fact that you can convey such a message without even using any words. That is what makes it stand out amongst all the other great flashes.

Nocturnas Nocturnas

Not bad

It was dark, the effects were cool and the music went along very well with it.

But the drawings and animations were not very good. Honestly if I could choose between a flash with many special effects versus one that has a bit more time spent in animating/good drawings I would go for the latter. I can not feel quite as emotionally effected by something as stunning as murder when the animation is too simplistic and the colors very bright.

Go for a darker color scheme next time you do a dark story, give me the mood lighting and scenery that will draw me in.

And I ahve nothing against anime style drawings but triangle heads are a bit much. x_x

SmellyCheeseMan responds:

Yeah I havent messed with much color stuff yet. The animation I found to be very difficult because frame by frame for full bodies is hard.

Thanks for the review!

Koala Bear Pancakes Koala Bear Pancakes

I like your style

With both of your flashes I have seen an appealing drawing style and just enough humor to make me smile. Of course the major complaint here (despite the whole description n all) will be "it is short, there isn't really any content" but I'm sure you are well aware of that when you make something that is only a few seconds long. Either way I express my enjoyment to you.
ENJOYMENT.

Pootato responds:

Haha, thanks! Yeah, there isn't much content because It was originally a PART of something.
I pretty much just thought that I better submit it since I only had one submission.

Thanks for the review!

That Damn Goomba! That Damn Goomba!

Normally I'm not a fan of sprite animations

But this was one of the better ones. It had nice added sounds and nice camera dynamics. The whole goomba plot was just amusing enough, I enjoyed it. But like anything it could have been better.
Still, like I said, one of the better sprite animations I've seen. So good job.

The Animation vs Animator The Animation vs Animator

Not bad

But of course nothing like the original, it had far less content and the animation was not of the same caliber. But I am a bit impressed, because surely i could have been worse. It was a nice touch to bring it out onto the desktop rather than staying in the realm of flash as well, it made it have a slight level of originality compared to the original.

how it will end. how it will end.

Very interesting

What is so cool about this flash is it has little tidbits of humor tucked into it all over the place, yes at the same time it has this sort of serious undertone. I do not know if it is just me, but either way it really intrigued me.
Most of the different scenes felt loosely connected yet they were all in their own respective styles. It made for a very engaging and interesting video. I definitely appreciated it and you for making it. : D

Charlie the Unicorn 4 Charlie the Unicorn 4

Not tasteful

The pace of this was far too slow, I found myself getting bored and waiting for something to be funny.
Sadly this could have been done far better, but there were just so many mismatched elements that made it an unmemorable parody.

The CTSG Collab! The CTSG Collab!

Mixed feelings

I think the presentation, concept, and how this was organized was all done really well. The beginning screen and menus were great. But with any collaboration there is one curse artists have to avoid... and this one didn't manage to escape it.
There is a vast degree of difference between the skill or quality in some of the sequences. It isn't something as simple as the "style" they do it in (because of course that will always be different :]) but some of the sequences (especially the *cough* "anime") ones were too dull or had very blocky animation that didn't feel free flowing. As opposed to the part that had all the purple outlines and dynamic awesome animations. When you put these side by side and contrast them it leaves me with mixed emotions. But what I do know is that it does have its saving graces, and while being a bit more careful about certain scenes and how they look side by side with others would make this leaps and bounds better than it is, it is still well done and there are definitely still scenes of merit and well done animation. So in conclusion I say well done guys.

Art HW experiment Art HW experiment

Interesting

I was really interested the entire time, I think it is very cool. I was actually a little disappointed because it was so short, not in a bad way; but because I wanted more. I hope you take this sort of idea and really make something extensive and amazing with it.

geco-deco12 responds:

I might make it bigger... i had a limited time to make this ^^

Bleach Flash XD Bleach Flash XD

It seemed lazy

The only really praiseworthy thing here was the drawings. But there were many things that seem like you took the "Easy route" or were too lazy to make better. For instance you re=used most of the images, and there was definitely an excessive use of the shape tween (which is rarely used in most high-quality animations, frame by frame doesn't look so unnatural).
There was some potential but the effort was not enough to really pull it off.